fredag

Heroisk förlåtelse II





Heliga Rafaela Maria
Hon blev förföljd av sina medsystrar, och hon levde förlåtelsen helhjärtat.



Magnificat of Saint Rafaela Maria
I see God very great and myself so small And I rejoice because then I see who God is and who I am.Seeing myself so small, I am centered I see what God does in me, and that is all I want.
God loves me very much. I feel especially privileged.
Truly, God has done marvels for me. God's mercy alone shelters me.
God's love reaches out to all peoples we, the beloved children! The Lord gives generously to us.
We are the ones who do not know how to welcome moments of grace. We are the ones who cut the thread of God's mercies with our lack of generosity and gratitude.
Yet the humble and simple person steals God's heart. The Lord makes use of little ones to teach the mighty because they have pleasing works.
The Lord makes use of unassuming persons to subject the proud so that everything may be attributed to God alone.
To God be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar